About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

DEAR SIMON PEARCE



We spent the weekend in charming Quechee, Vermont where I visited Simon Pearce.
The Quechee gorge was pretty much frozen this past weekend, but breathtaking, nonetheless.

I could have watched and chatted up these dudes all day.
Both fascinating and therapeutic to witness. . .
and then there was the restaurant.
The food was absolute perfection. Savored every bite.  
The vermont cheddar soup was heaven in a bowl.
My lovely lunch date ordered the cheddar bites & ravioli which were also divine and I had the quiche du jour {that's the quiche of the day}
We finished it off with the apple crisp and I may or may not have had a few cocktails to round out the meal - it only made sense that I test out the various glassware.

see Simon's incredible journey here

I love giving Simon's pieces as wedding gifts.  They are born of passion and love, are beautiful, and need to be handled with care - much like marriage.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit, we are backlogged with wedding gifts and have a few on the horizon, so I just might cross a few off the list today as it's bloomingdale's friends & family and they have a wide selection of simon pearce.


Shop the Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment