About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

DEAR TACOS


everyone from the doors, to POTUS, to james franco loves tacos.
{i mean, that pretty much covers everyone, right?}

if i lived any closer to my sister & brother in law's mexican restaurant milagro or my brother's restaurant maƱana I would be 300 pounds.


and if CBC doesn't take me back to las ventanas for my 40th {ahem, hint hint} . . .


he better damn well get a taco truck involved in the celebration.

via ruffled
image by mel barlow
VIA
  • i'm not usually one for posting recipes, as I'm rather inept in the kitchen.  but tacos I can do and these delicious recipes are tried and true.  try one tonight.  YUM.

    VIA COOKING LIGHT



via jacks&kate
also, my sweet C brought home this book from the library last week and we are all obsessed.  it's hilare.  And now dragons love tacos is at the top of my go-to gift list for boys & girls alike. {buy your copy here}

HAPPY TACO TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment