About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

IN LIKE A LION. . .

I was lucky enough to get up close and personal with some lions in South Africa on safari in my former life.  they are absolutely STUNNING animals.  Without my armed "tracker" however, I'll enjoy the decorative variety.
via

we just so happen to have a lion door knocker {and a pink door}
here's a glimpse of our recent moving announcement 
sorry, horseface

pretty sure this article on buzz feed is the most interesting thing you'll see today: These Photos Of A Teenage Melanie Griffith And Her Pet Lion In The 1970s Are Quite Something
one of my very favorite cole & son wallpaper
via green wedding shoes
a little lion goes a long way . . . here are a few I would gladly invite into our home.


BRING IT, MARCH

No comments:

Post a Comment