About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

DEAR JUNE


here begins my busiest and most favoritest month of the year.
SO. MUCH. TO CELEBRATE!!!

first off, the birthdays . . . soooo many special birthdays . . .

One of my hilarious and effervescent besties is turning the big 4-0 this week.
{question being -how will I top my gift from last year?}



followed by my wonderful sissy in law's b-day. . .


and then the Canterbury Centennial, also being billed as "The Party of the Century"
OH, BOY.

Our treasured matriarchs-
Mimi & Gammy both have June Birthdays
{PS Gammy is almost the same age as Canterbury and is as radiant as ever!}

yours truly has a June birthday - not "the big one" but close enough.
sidebar: need to locate this sweet sign - 
"I'M GEMINI - I'M FICKLE"


oh, and George hits double digits . . . we CANNOT even


And as if the birthdays aren't enough to fill up our dance card, we are going to toss in a visit to our happy place, Kindergarten graduation, a very special bridal shower, an Edward Sharpe concert, a jaunt to NYC, begin construction on our Master Bedroom renovation, honor Dad's day . . .
and last but not least,
we plan on celebrating 10 years since a couple of crazy kids began this wild ride . . .


Not sure what I should do first.  Online shop or take a nap?!

HAPPY JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment