About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

WINDOWS: THE DARK SIDE

As previously mentioned, decor decisions abound lately.  Which I happen to LOVE.  And as much as I won't miss living in complete mayhem, I will miss the process.
The latest choice we-ha! I made {sorry not sorry, horseface} is dark window mullions in the MBR.  I learned dark trim draws the eye outside, when we painted our #projectballast living room last year, and I'm excited to carry this through upstairs.


This image really resonates, as we are using shiplap on the walls, and will leave the casings and trim the wall color. {AND, ahem, it looks like the owners of this bedroom might have a little George or Loo on their hands.}

 



In our living room, we used Benjamin Moore's Wrought Iron.  It's a soft, warm grayish black.
But since we have a lot of blue tones happening in the master, going with Farrow & Ball's Black Blue.
Unless anyone else out there knows what the hell they are doing and cares to chime in.  Anyone, anyone?
Now onto the ceiling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment